We need some volunteers to record our livestreamed Sunday services.
It’s a cool task – and very important in this time of separation and isolation.
We have a great new sound/video system. We’ll show you exactly how to use it and what to do. Learn something new about video recording – and help St Andrew’s at the same time! (And if you collect volunteer hours for credit, we can sign off for you).
Here’s what’s involved:
- Upload our worship ppt slides on Saturday or Sunday before worship. You don’t create the content – we do that – simply upload to the livestream system.
- Sunday morning before church: set up the equipment and verify everything is working and properly set to go
- Sunday morning during church–Manage the stream
- Ensure stream is live and being recorded
- Switch Pre-set camera scenes
- Pan/zoom on the activity of worship
- Display slide content
- Sunday morning right after church—pack up the equipment, ensure recording is saved and uploaded to website.
For details contact Dana Lynn Farrell at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kevin Parks at 902-221-1597