Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Sunday Suppers! We really appreciate your desire to care for those in our community!
Here are things to know before you volunteer with us:
- We can only host groups of a maximum of 8-10 people on any given Sunday. Please email us if you would like to volunteer with a group.
- If you are an individual or small group, please feel free to join us any Sunday.
- If you are bringing youth under 16, there needs to be 1 adult for every 2 children and those adults will need to stay with their 2 children throughout the whole night.
- Please arrive at St. Andrew’s at 3:15 and enter through the red door on Edward Street.
- Please don’t bring any valuables with you.
- Please make sure the girls have their hair tied back and that they are dressed modestly (no leggings unless their shirt is long, super short shorts, or something that is low-cut)
- Our guests arrive at 4, we have a briefing for volunteers at 4:40, supper is served at 5, and we are usually done around 5:45.
When you arrive, walk across the gym towards the side room and look for Kathy, Elaine, Mary or Bryanna. If someone in your group needs to have their volunteer hours accounted for, these people can sign off.
Our email is Sundaysuppers85@gmail.com if you have any additional questions.