Your charitable giving support the programming described throughout our website, and help us achieve our mission with our partners in our community. All gifts are provided a tax receipt.
How Can I give to Saint Andrew’s?
Give online… there are two options for giving online to the work of St. Andrew’s United:
1. PAYPAL: You can donate directly and securely through PayPal. To donate now simply click on the donate button below:
2. CANADA HELPS: You can also donate to Saint Andrew’s through CanadaHelps.org
You can now make online donations to St. Andrew’s quickly and securely via CanadaHelps.org. Just click on the ‘Donate Now’ button and you will go to our donation portal on the CanadaHelps.org website.
Advantages of the CanadaHelps program are that you can include instructions for which of our ministries you would like your gift to go to. Or you can make a donation in remembrance of a loved one, or on behalf of a special person. Once your donation is processed, you will receive a confirmation and a tax receipt by email.
CanadaHelps is a registered Canadian charity. You can find out more at www.canadahelps.org
PAR – Pre-Authorized Remittance
How to get involved:
- Contact the church office by email email@example.com or phone 902-405-3163 to request a PAR enrolment form.</li
- Fill in the Authorization Form and attach a sample cheque from your account marked “Sample” or “Void”
- Deliver the form and void cheque to the church office, or place both on the offering plate