We rely on charitable givings to support the fantastic programming described throughout the website, and achieve our mission and visions goals for us and our partners in community. All gifts are provided a tax receipt.
How Can I give to Saint Andrew’s?
Give online… there are two options for giving online to the work of St. Andrew’s United:
1. PAYPAL: You can donate directly and securely through PayPal. To donate now simply click on the donate button below:
2. CANADA HELPS: You can also donate to Saint Andrew’s through CanadaHelps.org
CanadaHelps is a registered charity with a goal to make giving simple. You can now make online donations to St. Andrew’s quickly and securely via CanadaHelps.org. Just click on the ‘Donate Now’ button and you will go to our donation portal on the CanadaHelps.org website.
Advantages of the CanadaHelps program are that you can include instructions for which of our ministries you would like your gift to go to. Or you can make a donation in remembrance of a loved one, or on behalf of a special person. Once your donation is processed, you will receive a confirmation and a tax receipt by email.
CanadaHelps is a registered Canadian charity. You can find out more at www.canadahelps.org
PAR – Pre-Authorized Remittance
A third convenient option if you wish to make a recurring contribution to St. Andrew’s programs is to sign up for PAR. PAR stands for Pre-Authorized Remittance. If you have automatic debits from your bank account to pay for insurance, cable TV, taxes, fuel, or a mortgage – then you understand the PAR principle. It means regular contributions throughout the year that make it easy to donate to St. Andrew’s.
How to get involved:
- Contact the church office (firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 902-405-3163) to request a PAR enrolment form.
- Fill in the Authorization Form and attach a sample cheque from your account marked “Sample” or “Void”
- Deliver the form and void cheque to the church office, or place both on the offering plate
Advantages to you:
- Regular support of St. Andrew’s in the amount that you choose
- Continual support of St. Andrew’s when you are away
- Avoidance of “catch-up” periods
Advantages to the congregation:
- Regular, dependable flow of contributions
- Reduction of paperwork and bookkeeping
- Reduction in bank overdrafts