CONTRIBUTIONS OF YOUR TIME AND TALENTS.
A strong and dynamic faith community depends critically on the willingness of members of the congregation to exercise lay leadership through their gifts of time and talent.
Some ways in which members of our congregation currently contribute their time and talents are through active participation in
- the choir and music
- hospitality and social activities.
- organizing and operating fund-raising activities
- Sunday afternoon drop-in
- Brunswick Street Mission
- Centre for Social and Spiritual Innovation (SASI)
- the Transformational Leadership Initiative (TLI)
- Church governance (including the several committees through which the Church operates)
- administrative/technical support (e.g., accounting, audio-visual and on-line technical support).
And the list goes on. Your interests, skills, experience and talents can be accommodated and cultivated—please just step up and let us know what they are.
Please contact the Office Administrator, Linda Burrows, at email@example.com to express your interest and to be referred to the appropriate person who can provide more information on opportunities to contribute your time and/or talents to help St. Andrew’s.